Rex Hotel Saigon is an ornate, leading choice of hospitality for guests in Ho Chi Minh City. Enjoy attentive service from the staff along with comfortable accommodations. The hotel’s past honors include making the list of best bars in Southeast Asia — as voted by Newsweek
magazine — and being home to the country’s 1st and largest vertical garden.Hotel features:
• 2 restaurants, 1 rooftop bar, 1 poolside bar and 1 coffee lounge.
• 2 outdoor pools.
• Rex Health Club and fitness center.
• Rex Golden Lotus Theatre, home to cultural performances from water puppetry to music shows.
• Vertical garden.
• Tennis court.Premium Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children, and 1 child must be age 2 years or younger.)
• Air conditioning.
• Safe deposit box.
• LCD television with cable channels.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Rex Hotel Saigon
141 Nguyen Hue Boulevard
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.