This DreamTrip is for adults ages 21 years and older only.
Children and guests ages 20 years and younger are not allowed on this trip.
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities at the hotel are not included. We suggest US$4 per day for housekeeping, and US$4 for porterage.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.
We recommend that you download the free “WWL Mardi Gras Parade Tracker” app, which provides up-to-the-minute information on the location of each parade so you don’t miss a thing! Mardi Gras World experience:
• This activity involves walking approximately 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) each way between the hotel and the venue and walking and standing during the hour-long tour of Mardi Gras World. It is not recommended for guests with mobility issues and certain health conditions. Please consult your physician prior to booking travel.
• We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear.“Masquerade Mingle” sample lunch menu (subject to change):
• Salad – with assorted greens, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and remoulade dressing.
• Mini po’ boy sandwiches – with roast beef, turkey and ham on french bread, with lettuce, tomatoes and house-made Creoleaise.
• Red beans & rice – kidney beans stewed with ham, smoked sausage and seasonings served over long-grain rice.
• Cajun jambalaya – a blend of chicken and andouille sausage with rice, vegetables and seasonings.
• Dessert – an assortment of cakes, cheesecakes, cookies, brownies and lemon squares.Orpheuscapade Mardi Gras Ball:
• This event is strictly black tie
, and you are required to wear a tuxedo or a floor- or ankle-length dress for admission.
• Please be aware that dresses that are shorter in the front and longer in the back are not permitted; dresses must have the same hem length all the way around.
• While appetizers, sodas and water will be provided, please be aware that alcoholic drinks are not included
. You are welcome to bring your own alcohol and a hard-sided ice cooler (foam coolers are not permitted).
Customize Your Package – Optional Add-On DetailsHarbor Jazz Lunch Cruise on Steamboat NATCHEZ: Day 2, boarding at 11 a.m. (US$44 per adult)
Step back in time and get a taste of classic New Orleans as you glide along the Mississippi River aboard the iconic Steamboat NATCHEZ. You’ll savor traditional Creole culinary favorites and take in amazing views — all against a background of fascinating live tour narration and live jazz music! Click select to book this excursion.Please note:
• This excursion includes a 2-hour sightseeing cruise with narration by a passionate local guide, live jazz music, Creole-style buffet lunch and a calliope concert prior to boarding.Sample lunch menu (subject to change) includes:
• NATCHEZ tossed salad – with mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, red onions, cheese, croutons and chef's special dressing.
• Southern fried fish – zesty cornmeal crusted and fried.
• Baked chicken.
• Red beans and rice – classic red beans on a bed of rice with optional andouille sausage.
• Jambalaya – a blend of chicken and andouille sausage with rice, vegetables and seasonings.
• La Louisiane sliced french bread.
• White chocolate bread pudding – souffle of local Leidenheimer French bread in rich custard with a decadent white chocolate sauce.
coffee and iced tea also included.